I have work for sale in four galleries in the Snowdonia area and a local gallery in Llangollen.
1) Ty Isaf, Beddgelert. This is a beautiful old cottage which has been renovated by the National Trust and opened as a shop selling craft, art and local produce. It is the oldest property in Beddgelert and dates back to the 15th century. Located in the centre of the village by the old bridge. Summer opening times are 11-5pm every day. Winter is restricted opening. Tel: 01766 890545. The top floor area is amazing, due to the architecture, and well worth a visit.
2) Galeri, Betwys-y-Coed – located in the main street of Betwys-y-coed. Opening times are 10-5pm every day. Tel: 01690 719432. This is a lovely Gallery selling a wide range of arts, crafts, paintings, photography etc. It has its own parking area (driveway next to the gallery). Very keen on supporting local artists.
3) Oriel Gelf Madog, Porthmadog. This is a small gallery which has recently opened. Aim is to support local artists in the area. I only have two framed images on display due to limited wall space, and some A3 mounted work in a browser. The Gallery is located at 117, High St, Porthmadog LL49 9PT. Tel: 01766 515725. Advise phoning first to check opening hours.
4) Bodnant Craft Centre. This craft centre is in such a beautiful setting. It is located in the National Trust property of Bodnant Gardens although not part of the National Trust. There is a great range of work from local artists on display over two floors. I feel very lucky to have been offered a space to display some work. It is open all year round and there is a Garden Centre, Café, National Trust shop and off course Bodnant Gardens to visit. Address is Tal Y Cafn, Conwy, LL28 5RE. Website: www.bodnantcraftcentre.co.uk. Tel: 01492 651000
5) Llangollen Tourist Information Centre. Lovely gallery supporting a wide range of work from local artists. I have both framed and mounted images on display. Work mainly of the local area. The Gallery is located within the TIC at The Chapel, Castle St, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL20 8NU. Tel: 01978 860828
In all the galleries listed above I have a selection of mounted prints and some framed work. The mounts are acid-free. The backing board (for the mounted images) is made from recycled material, as the backing board is generally discarded when the image is framed. The frames are made from real wood, sourced from UK sustainable forests. I print every image myself using Epson Ultra Chrome Inks and Fotospeed Smooth Pearl 290gsm photographic paper. If you have any queries about the gallery work for sale, please email me via the Contacts page.